Monday, August 13, 2007

Choosing

I've been thinking alot lately about the choices I make. Sometimes I feel I don't have much choice and then I get frustrated and angry. But I'm much freer than I allow myself most days. I am learning how to art journal. I've done collage and writing journals for years but now I am challenged to think outside of the little box I put myself into. It's harder than it looks, art journaling. There are some amazing artists out there.

I have to remember not to compare myself and to choose what is authentic for me. Maybe it will be the same old thing for some people. But as I explore this idea of expanding how I journal, I have to remember that I am not created just everyone else. I am created to provide my vision and maybe even my art (if it can be called that!) to the world!

This week I am going to have company. So I will be working on the spare room to prepare for Beth. I think I'll take some "before" photos.

Choosing is hard. It's all about personal responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!