Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Teresea at Plumwater Cottage to play this game. She had been tagged by Melissa at The Inspired Room to play the game called "Four things I would rather do than paint my bathroom" which, when I read it, thought, that could be me! I abhor painting! Anyway. Teresa's game is called "Four things I would rather do than being in extreme planning hysteria". I've been there too! Blessedly, not today!

I think my tag is "Four things I would rather do than get dressed and go to work". As I mentioned yesterday, we got a little snow here in Central Vermont. It's dreary out and the kitchen is bright and I would love to stay home and snuggle in my house. So, here it is:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
*Bank Teller
*Daycare provider
*Professional dollmaker (for 15 years)
*Office Manager for a luxury company (presently)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
*Ashaway, Rhode Island
*Enfield, New Hampshire
*Chelsea, Vermont
*Tunbridge, Vermont

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY:
*The Grand Canyon
*Jackson Hole, Wyoming
*Paris
*Scotland

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
*My mothers spaghetti sauce
*a really good cheeseburger and handcut french fries
*tea and scones with clotted cream
*Nana's meatloaf and mashed potatoes

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:
*In my sewing room creating
*At a flea market looking for treasures
*Walking the streets of London or the hills of Scotland
*laughing with Jane (I haven't seen her in forever)

So, there you have it. I'm a bit bashful still, being a new girl in the blog neighborhood. When I gain some confidence, I'll tag someone too. Join in the fun if you would like. Everyone is invited!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathy...I found your blog from a post on Daisy Cottage, and when I read that you were a Vermonter, I wanted to come over and welcome you to the blogosphere.

    I'm a northern Vermonter myself, also an empty nester, lover of collage, etc.

    I'm going to put your link in my blogroll so that I can come back and visit you again.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, Blogger won't let me sign in to comment...You can find me at http://mrsbscottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!