Sunday, January 20, 2008

For the Love of Supplies Valentine Swap

It was a cold afternoon here in Central Vermont. Below zero tonight. After church I decided to spend some time working on my Valentine Swap hosted by Artsy Mama. It's done! I was a little frustrated looking for a suitable heart to fill. So, I got creative and made a box.
This was so much fun that I think I'll have to make some Valentines for the people I love! As cold as it's expected to be this week, I don't think I'll be going too far from home.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Valentine, I am sure that whoever your swap partner is will be pleased. My mom lives in So. Burlington and has mentioned how cold it has been. Stay warm and create by the fire. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!