Wednesday, January 2, 2008

One Little Word

Thanks to Ali Edwards, I have decided on One Little Word for 2008. My word for 2008 is CHOOSE.

1.to select from a number of possibilities; pick by preference:
2.to prefer or decide (to do something):
3.to want; desire.

So often I think we go through our lives thinking we don't have any control in our lives. Yet I think we have more choices that we realize. We simply need to choose. Will I choose to live healthier this year? Will I choose to enjoy my job despite it's challenges? Will I choose to live creatively? I want to choose to think the best of people; to see what's right in the world instead of what's wrong.

To choose is to stop making excuses.

Sunday, January 6: Ali has posted the list of words in response to her "One Little Word". Read them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!