Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Overlooked

It's been a great start to the year. My dear daughter and I have been sharing our love of scrapbooking and journaling. She is doing GREAT with the LOAD challenge at BigPictureScrapbooking. I've fallen down on the job though I did finish (finally!!) the travel scrapbook from our May 2007 Florida vacation.

Christie told me about this blog called "Overlooked" and when I read it's purpose, I was hooked! Every three weeks the owner of the blog is going to post a prompt, first for a photo, then for journaling, and finally for a scrapbook page. The first subject is.....your favorite mug.

How much fun is that?! So simple yet full of possibilities for creativity!

I'm still working on my Vintage Vavoom journal project, planning to fill the blank spaces here at home. And, I'm having a great time putting together my Valentine supply swap.

1 comment:

  1. The Overlooked blog is fantastic! What a great idea she has. Don't you just love Vintage Vavoom? I've gotten so many ideas from that book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!