.JPG)
Today I received the giveaway I won from Dawn at
The Feathered Nest. What a blessing. Dawn's work is just lovely. I adore the purse. It will be perfect for holding all those small bills I will carry this weekend while thrifting with my mother. The platter will take a place of honor somewhere in my house. I'm thinking about some decorating changes and I adore birds.
.JPG)
I'm still learning about taking photos so these do not do justice to how special each thing is. Thank you, Dawn. I needed a little uplift and your gift was just the ticket.
You lucky girl! What a great gift!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend!
melissa
How exciting! That is a wonderful gift. Can't wait to see how you decide to display it.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely gift, and thank you so much for the link. She certainly has a lovely blog. I added her to my blogs to read often. Your photographs are lovely, by the way. Blessings, Karen
ReplyDeleteYou have won some wonderful goodies from Dawn!! I see you read Alexandra Stoddard. I LOVE her books!You do have lovely photos! Thanks for coming by. Laurie
ReplyDelete