I truly enjoy reading Miss Sandy's blog at Quill Cottage. She has had some of the most interesting stories and creative posts I have ever read. It was with excitement that I read that she is hosting a blogathon for the month of June using Laura Ingalls Wilder as a theme. I'm looking forward to every week. Especially now the tea blogathon is over.
Vee pointed me in the direction of Judy's blog at My Front Porch. She's hosting something called "Lets Take a Trip". How I love to travel! And read about where other people have been. This should be fun! I'd like to think I would come up with some thoughtful posts of my own. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to participating in the two blogathons hosted by Sandy and Judy. Thanks to both for taking the time to hostess these events.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!