I don't know what it is about Candy Canes, but I love them. In fact, I love all Christmas candy--the hard candy and ribbon candy, the brightly wrapped Santas in foil. It may seem a little early to be thinking about Christmas sweets but I have this idea for packaging Christmas candy for gifts.
Next week when I join in Karen's Christmas Fair, I am going to try to have a few sweets wrapped to share with my dolls. When I made dolls to sell, my business name was Kat's Kradle. Maybe next week it will be Kat's Kradle and Kandy Shoppe. Oh, my creative juices are flowing!


Very pretty...
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that's right, Karen's event is coming right up...I've got to put on my thinking cap.
Hi Cathy, I love candy canes too. I wish you were with me yesterday. I visited a place in Lexington Ma. called Christmas City. It is a nursery that they turn into a place to purchase anything and everything Christmas. They had dozens of trees decorated in themes for Christmas. One of them was candy canes. Thank you for writing about the fair. I can't wait, I am dreaming of sugar plum fairies and Santa. Karen
ReplyDeleteKathy, I did it again. The real reason I keep mispelling your name is that you look just like a friend I had when I was just eleven. Her name was Cathy Crimson and we used to ride our bicycles together with Linda Isby in Hicksville, Long Island. You look just like her...forgive me. I am so visual that I always associate a face with a name. Karen
ReplyDeleteKathy! Accckkkk!!! I can't believe that I stole two of your pretties. It was not done intentionally. Oh my...this old head of mine is so filled with cob webs.
ReplyDelete