Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A "wonderful" Tree Transformation

This post is for Brian. Last year my nephew gave me this colorfully decorated tree--meant as a joke and covered with "tacky" ornaments (I had removed a couple last year because they were pretty!). Thank you, Brian, for putting so much effort into your gift. In it's original form, I couldn't imagine what I would do with it. With a little facelift, the feather tree found a place in my entryway.

2 comments:

  1. Your nephew has quite the sense of humor...which sister's child is he? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is great! He really did spend a lot of time wandering that Christmas shop to find ornaments he thought were funny or tacky. Or that you might like. As he said, "If it looks like that, Aunt Kathy must like it.".
    It is unfortunate we have no sense of style, but hey, we do have fun!
    Brian actually smiled when he saw the photos. Thank you, he needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!