Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fun

Kathy at Mimi’s Garden played this meme on her blog recently. I got a kick out of it and thought it would make a light-hearted post for a rainy Friday afternoon. Who thinks this stuff up!? Have fun! Try your own answers if you’d like.

1.REAL NAME: Kathy
2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and fathers middle names): Elaine Brian
3.NASCAR NAME:(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad): Jimmy Joseph (this one makes me chuckle a little)
4.STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name): Mccka
5.DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal): Red Bird
6.SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born): Ann Westerly
7.SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning):The Purple Lemonade
8.FLY NAME:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Kagh
9.STREET NAME:(fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie): Coffee Sugar Cookie
10 ROCK STAR NAME (pet's name and street where you live): Runtley Marie Foundry
11. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on): - oh my --- Sissy Shore
12.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus-izzle): Kat-Izzle
13.YOUR GOTH NAME:(black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Sophie

Next week I am determined to get some creative things done both around the house and in the sewing room. It’s still a bit unrealistic to think Spring is going to be here any time soon but I think I’ll start lightening things up anyway! Have a great weekend!

P.S. March is Craft Month, My Birthday Month, and I’ll be celebrating 200 posts!

6 comments:

  1. Quite a few chuckles in this one! Looks like fun. I may tuck it in next week.

    Oh yes, lighten and brighten this weekend. It will match the light shining through the windows...I get a little thrill to see how much the day lengthens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget to mention how wonderful the daffodils look? I am quite certain that I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daffodils. Oh to see those popping up soon here. Won't be for awhile yet.

    Great meme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and amazing different names from the combination of words and another names. Wow you love to use sewing machine too, well i just recently know how to use sewing machine hehe.And Oh March is also my birthday month and craft month as i started out to learn sewing clothes, cross stitch, and scrap books ( this is one of my hobbies). Take care and GOD Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Daffodils, how lovely. I guess you are snow covered by now. We are here in Massachusetts. I saw this game over at Vee's...what fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny - don't you love the NASCAR name and porn name?!
    xo...Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!