Saturday, February 20, 2010

Changing it Up

Lately Vee's blog has looked so pretty with her background experimentation (love the new one she is using) I really haven't liked the wide open spaces on my blog. I know there is a debate about page load time and all of that. I need to change things up a little. Phase one is complete.

Today I am helping a friend at her daughter's wedding. Daughter is getting married in romantic Vermont fashion. She will be arriving at the ceremony in horse and carriage. The wedding will be held on a covered bridge followed by a big party at the local town hall. I'm thankful for the blue skies and mild temperatures though I do wish we could have gotten some fresh snow! I am looking forward to the day of serving and celebrating.

1 comment:

  1. Your background perfectly complements your header. It's really cool!

    Sounds like a fun day in Vermont. It certainly is a beautiful day here so I'm hoping that your mild temps and beautiful blue skies make for a very happy and pleasant wedding! Happy serving...now why does that not surprise me that you love to serve?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!