
This morning it is snowing. The weatherman says it's going to change to rain but for now, we are getting a coating of white. I love the quiet that comes with snow. It falls so softly. I'm thankful this morning for being warm. I went grocery shopping this last weekend and we have plenty to eat. It seems like such a cliche to think of these things and be thankful. But I am. I pray I will never take for granted the blessings of a full cupboard and a full oil tank.
Recently there was a story on the news that Vermont food shelves are empty, including the Salvation Army food shelf. How do they tell hungry people that they can't be fed? I, for one, will never pass by a red bucket outside a retail store and think I've already given enough.
How beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...four things tag...Tag! You're it!
Teresa @ PlumWater Cottage