
What a treat! I received a package from Donna for the Love of Supplies Swap hosted by Artsy Mama. The box is just beautiful!

Donna did a beautiful job decorating the heart shaped box! When I opened it, I could smell the chocolate! I was delighted by all of the sweet things she put in. I especially loved the little charms.

Donna went above and beyond and included many other lovely things.....clear stamps, stationary, cards, pretty soap and tissues, heart shaped punches, cookie cutters, stickers. What a heartfelt delivery of treats. Thank you Donna!
These are gorgeous. I haven't done a swap yet. They look like so much fun. However, I am having my first give-away and I have an invitation for you...
ReplyDeleteYou are invited to a World-Wide Giveaway. How nice...just in time for Valentine’s Day. Stop by my post today and leave a comment to enter mine, and follow the yellow brick road to the links to skatey-eight bloggers from around the world who are participating. Have a lovely day. Blessings, Karen