Monday, March 24, 2008

Eye on the Sky........



For some reason we do not have internet at home. We haven't had it all weekend so I have been in blog exile. I'm disappointed because I tried so hard to visit folks for the Easter Parade and comment. Now, the moment has passed. I'm posting this from work. I'm keeping my eye on the sky in hopes the internet satellite "wakes up" soon and I can make belated stops along the Parade route.



As soon as I am able, I will make my next contribution for Gracious Hospitality's Tea Blog-a-thon. I'm still thinking about my favorite tea book!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, "blog exile" does sound scary and unpleasant.

    This week's Hospitali-tea is a real challenge for me. I've been reading some of the others' comments and they're much better than anything that I have to offer. Still, I'm going to give it a shot.

    I'll be eager to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the satellite awakes soon! I have bouts of wireless problems here at home and it's so annoying! Hope you had a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!