
My wrist still hurts and it is preventing me from doing much in blogland. In fact, if my husband sees me on the computer, I'm in "big fat trouble". The wrist has been wrapped for a couple of days and I hope will feel better soon. In the meantime, I am thinking about what I would like to post about next.
Gracious Hospitality's Tea Blog-A-Thon
The big wedding--lots of fun projects in the works
The hutch "make-over"
Ideas on creativity and creating. I love this subject!
I can only hope my wrist feels better soon. I miss going on my blog visits. Spring is in the air here, finally. We still have LOTS of snow but it is slowly disappearing. Spring is a great time to begin new things. Now, if my body will cooperate........
Take care of the wrist!
ReplyDeleteBut I'm with you, hope that it hurries up and gets better soon. Your post topics sound so intriguing!
Oh, I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes it's good to take a rest. With the promise of Spring, you have an excuse to have a rest. I just came back from visiting my Mom in Vermont. It was lovely weather this weekend. Hope you are better soon. Karen
ReplyDeleteTake care of that wrist...mine was wonky last week, ouch...your husband sounds like mine...over protective. Hope it's better soon, just take it easy
ReplyDeleteSandi