Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring Journal Swap Give and Receive

I received the sweetest journal from Angie. I love that it says "pure joy". It is very pretty and I will enjoy using it so much!
Angie included this darling tea towel and a handmade card. How did she know Friday was my favorite day of the week? Especially after 4:30 p.m. The work week is over but the weekend has barely started. I especially appreciated this swap knowing that Angie is studying hard for a really important test. Thanks a million Angie! What a pleasure to swap with you!
This is the cover of the journal I sent. I hope Angie likes it. I thought of her desire for an organic garden as I made it. I love doing swaps.

Yesterday I made a special trip into Borders to buy this magazine. I LOVE the Somerset Studio publications. Especially Artful Blogging and Somerset Life. Artful Blogging introduced me to some of my favorite blogs and has really inspired me. Blogging and swapping have expanded me in new creative ways. Right now I want to cut and paste and cover every composition book in my house! No time though. I'm supposed to be working on a wedding project this afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. The journal swap between you and Angie is fantastic. You are like two peas in a pod. I love that hers to you also says, "Who are you, beautiful one?" So cool. Great tea towel, too!

    They have books about blogging? Hmmmmmm, someone's on an inside track. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!