Blossoms finally appeared on one stem the end of this last week. Things take time. Some things can't be rushed. As much as I would like to have somehow pushed my bulbs to blossom sooner, they blossomed when they were ready. I see this blossoming in a philosophical light.
I've been cultivating some things in my heart. Seeds have been planted and I am beginning to see signs of growth. It's exciting and scary too. Yesterday I sent in the registration for an artist retreat in June. I did this on faith. I can't see yet whether the idea has taken root. I'm not much of a risk taker (I don't consider myself much of an artist either). Nevertheless......
Love those flowers when they bloom. They remind me of wonderful people whose giftings bloom. An artist retreat sounds wonderful.
ReplyDeletebtw I forgot to say thank you for the tip on the sheets.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me laugh- this is the second post of my blog reading this morning that mentioned forty degrees and how "warm" and wonderful that temperature feels this time of year... I guess I should feel extra blessed that our temperature here was 60+ this weekend! Can't wait to see you in just a few days!!!!!
ReplyDeleteA heat wave! It got to 38° here.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet thought...that you have been patient is obvious...I might've chucked the flowers before they bloomed.
You are an artist on many levels. Just enjoy it. (Happyone@Life is Good had an interesting thought to share yesterday. She said to count your blessings and then take time to enjoy them.) And now here I find that you've patiently waited for the blooms knowing that it would happen when the time was right.
Good things are on the way!