
I love blogging. I love to write and make friends and I love the avenue of self-expression blogging provides. But I am a perfectionist. Or, at least an idealist. I don’t spend enough time actually writing for my blog and it’s hard for me to comment as often as I would like on other blogs. I’ve heard the term “blogging without obligation” and I get the concept. Yet I know I couldn’t have a friendship without obligation. I want to give my best to something.
I am taking another blog break. I don’t think it will really impact anyone else as much as it will impact me. I’m in a “shape shifting” time and it really isn’t blog fodder. Should I be inspired, I’ll post something soon.
I am taking another blog break. I don’t think it will really impact anyone else as much as it will impact me. I’m in a “shape shifting” time and it really isn’t blog fodder. Should I be inspired, I’ll post something soon.
I understand where you're coming from Kathy and I wish you a good rest. But you WILL be missed - so hurry back!
ReplyDeletexo...Kathy
I hope you have a wonderful time taking a blogging break. You will be missed. I look forward to when you are back.
ReplyDeleteBloggy breaks are good. Perfectionism is bad. I will miss you. Come back as soon as you can.
ReplyDeleteHi sweet Kathy!!!! You. are. an angel!!!! Thank you so very much for your gift!!! I'm so excited, now I can complete my project too! You are so very thoughtful sweet friend, I pray that many blessings will be returned to you for your kindness ~ and of course you know I had to blog about your gift!!! Rest well on your blogging break...hugs and love, Dawn
ReplyDeleteHmmm, that's a rueful hmmm. Guess that you're enjoying your blogging break more than I'd like you to be. ;D
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful spring days to be sure!