haha, so cute. Same here, but the spot is occupied by my chihuahua, Bella. She likes it while it is still warm. Your kitties are so cute. I also, love the 3 framed pieces above the bed, cute. Have a good weekend.
I see that you have a crowder... They've got that great big bed and they're right on the edge. They are cute and a present a good excuse for not making the bed.
haha, so cute. Same here, but the spot is occupied by my chihuahua, Bella. She likes it while it is still warm.
ReplyDeleteYour kitties are so cute. I also, love the 3 framed pieces above the bed, cute.
Have a good weekend.
So cute, wish I had an excuse ;)
ReplyDeleteI see that you have a crowder... They've got that great big bed and they're right on the edge. They are cute and a present a good excuse for not making the bed.
ReplyDelete