Dear Sister, your news the other day broke my heart. I slept a little closer to my husband and prayed for yours. I’m at a complete loss as to what to say. How do I encourage you when your spouse is fading away before your very eyes, the memories you share drifting off to a place unknown?
Romans 12:15 says “Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn”. If I have nothing else to offer, I offer you this. You are loved. Your grief is my grief. Your questions are my questions. I may not be able to offer more than my prayers as you travel this difficult journey but I promise, you are not alone.
I am thankful to Holly Gerth for prompting us to encourage each other. Coffee for Your Heart is her idea. Click on the link above to learn more.

I feel the love across the miles. This is almost as good as the handwritten letter, as I can access it when ever I feel sad and lonely, even at work.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I still come back and read this every so often. It does help. {{hugs}}
ReplyDelete