Saturday, October 27, 2007

Swap Time!

I've been waiting all week to hear from Fairlight and Michelle about the Happy Miscellany Craft Swap. At last! The recipient of my goodies has been revealed. I'm very excited to put together a box for Teresa from Evansville, Indiana. Blogging is pretty new to me but I have been crafting forever! So, on this rainy Saturday afternoon in Central Vermont, I am going to put together my swap package. Teresa, you won't have to wait until November 4! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am going to enjoy putting it together.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kathy...Teresa, your swap recipient here. Enjoyed viewing your blog. It's gloomy and rainy here, too. BTW...I'm in Evansville Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited about my swap that I completely messed up on Teresa's hometown. Thankfully there's such thing as "edit"! The repair has been made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!