Monday, February 18, 2008

Connections

My internet connection is via satellite. The weather can really interupt service now and again. This weekend was one of those times! What a delight to read this morning I had won a giveaway from Dawn at The Feathered Nest. I am so excited! Happy Anniversary Dawn!

I've been tagged too by Karen at A Scrapbook of Inspiration. My response will have to come later since I am sneaking this post in at work.

I am slowly finding my voice here in blogland. My hope when I started was to find kinship among other creative women. I had no idea the connection and encouragement that was possible. It's virtual conversation over tea. Once the internet stops behaving badly at home, I have some sewing room photos to share. Now that the organization is completed, I can start to play in there!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your winning Dawns wonderful item!! I enjoyed reading your blog! I will be checking back! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the drawing! We have internet connection by satellite here, too. And lately it's been bad as well. Weather related but also just poor in general! Sure slows down the blog crawling I do! I look forward to seeing your sewing room photos...how fun!
    *Heidi*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I enjoyed reading your blog nice to meet you.
    http://sunflowerfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!