
One of the joys of living and working in Central Vermont is the beautiful setting. The company I work for is nationally recognized but the owner chooses our little valley for the corporate offices.

Every year the back door is flanked by morning glories and these other flowering vines. This is what greets me each morning as I arrive.

There's a huge English garden out to the side yard. This year there are sunflowers growing in the asparagus patch.

Each year there seems to be more to look at. It makes me thankful that I work here.
***************
In other news, I just found out that a favorite blogger has returned with a new blog and a new name! Manuela returns with
The Pleasures of Homemaking. My heart beat just a little faster when I read the news. She is a very talented home decorator and an all around nice blogger.
You really do have a wonderful workplace...hope that your window looks over something very pretty, too.
ReplyDeleteWasn't that great news about Manuela being back?!
It looks like there ae really pretty grounds where you work. I will be sure to stop at Manuela's new blog too! Have a great week, Kathy!
ReplyDeleteKathy