Happy Anniversary friend. I hope you get to celebrate many more.What beautiful pictures and such a stunning place. have a wonderful day!!
Happy Anniversary, Kathy! What lovely pictures you took of your time in Maine. Hope that your summer does not wind down too quickly, but since this is the summer that hardly was, perhaps it's inevitable.
Simply gorgeous pictures. Happy Anniversary!
Kathy... CONGRATULATIONS on your 27th wedding anniversary! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maine and Bar Harbor. Hope to return there this next year.Missing you SO MUCH!XO
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!
Happy Anniversary friend. I hope you get to celebrate many more.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures and such a stunning place. have a wonderful day!!
Happy Anniversary, Kathy! What lovely pictures you took of your time in Maine.
ReplyDeleteHope that your summer does not wind down too quickly, but since this is the summer that hardly was, perhaps it's inevitable.
Simply gorgeous pictures. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteKathy... CONGRATULATIONS on your 27th wedding anniversary! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maine and Bar Harbor. Hope to return there this next year.
ReplyDeleteMissing you SO MUCH!
XO