Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OOPS.......After..........

BEFORE:
AFTER:
Melissa's procrastination party ended with reveals YESTERDAY. I guess I put off showing the "after" like a good procrastinator should. Karen saw her new room a few days ago and I think it was a little overwhelming at first but she said it "looked like an inn." Don't worry, Karen, the room is always yours first, without reservations, and at no charge! Visit The Inspired Room for more completed projects.


10 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is an amazing transformation!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATHY!! If we send you a plane ticket will you come and so the same thing to a room in our house?!!
    This is amazing! It does look like an Inn! Thank you for commenting on our blog so that we could have the chance to become acquainted with yours. We will visit often to see what's up in your part of Vermont! Deborah & Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job on this bedroom! I love the canopy it really makes the room look so much more significant. The colors are charming and I bet you had fun picking out the bedding at your wonderful luxury bedding firm!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing transformation is right. I love it!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It's hard to imagine that was the same room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning...my goodness you worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to reserve a room at the Inn please.

    it is STUNNING!!!!

    :-)

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!