
This month I have enjoyed participating in an online Artist Class. I haven't talked about it because honestly, I haven't made anything from it yet. But I've enjoyed going to the website each day to find some new creative inspiration. A couple of my favorite bloggers are teachers--including
Dawn at The Feathered Nest.

I have long admired the journal work shared by Hope Wallace Karney on her blog
Besottment by Paper Relics. So when I saw she was teaching a class on an Introduction to Art Journaling, I had to join up. I've been experimenting with visual journals for a long time. I'm an avid writer but this format comes with great difficulty for me.

I've learned a little bit more about the process during the class and gained some confidence in the final product. The photos here are the pages I made with Hope's written guidance. Thanks to
Mary for offering Artist Class and thanks to Hope for giving me hope that I can actually create pages worth sharing in public.
Mom, that is AWESOME! You've definitely got a knack for it, just keep at it!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look as if you are having trouble with it. It's really beautiful! Do things come into focus more clearly when doing your writing in this way as compared to just writing with words? It seems as if it might.
ReplyDelete