Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Beginning

happy_new_year_best_wishes_blue 

Happy 2011!  Where does the time go?  The last time I posted it was summertime.  Now Christmas has come and gone.  I’ve promised Christie I would start posting again so here I am.

I’m not crazy about the new year and the pressure to resolve new things.  This year I am going to build on the hard work I did in 2010.  I don’t need “new”.  I need to persevere with the goals I have had all along.  Ali Edwards has a habit of choosing a word for each year.  My word for 2011?

ACT

I want to DO more of what I dream of.  I don’t want to think and plan.  I want to act on my vision of house and home and health.  We’ll see how things go. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you lately Kathy. So glad you're back. I am just beginning again as well after a long break from blogging. Life has been incredibly difficult during this holiday season...trying to lean on God.
    xoxo...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy! Sometimes new years bring wonderful gifts and to see a post here has been one of them.

    Yes, ACT is a good word. How's the job going? So many questions, but I'll practice my word...WAIT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!