Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Vision Realized

P2190114

A couple of years ago, I had a vision. 

 P2190116

It came as a result of my desire to bring a little light into the world. 

 P2190141

To glorify God and to show some love.

P2190155

I imagined women coming together, creating, laughing.

P2190168

Encouraging one another.  An hour of peaceful companionship.

P2190169

Last Saturday, my vision became reality when I hosted a Valentine’s Party for

some women friends and family.

P2190157

I called my vision Grammie Rose’s Camp.  There were cupcakes and flowers.  We laughed and we created.  Some women hadn’t cut and pasted since elementary school.  It was a happy morning at my house.  I think God smiled.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am sure that He did! What a wonderful table...so many participating! And did you smile? I think you surely must have.

    Your new header is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathy that is awesome. I'm so glad He gave you a vision and you seen it to fruition. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely idea! I am going to steal it for sure, Brave Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!