Monday, August 22, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Central Vermont Style

A couple of weekends ago, we had an annual family gathering at my Mom’s.  For the second year in a row, my stepfather created a scavenger hunt—a ride around town looking for visual answers to some very clever clues.  The teams took photos of their finds. 

Tonight when I downloaded the photos I took of my most recent journal project, I discovered the photos of our hunt.  They are a great example of an afternoon drive in beautiful Central Vermont.  So, I thought I would share them.

august 2011 001august 2011 008august 2011 002august 2011 003august 2011 004august 2011 005august 2011 012august 2011 016august 2011 017august 2011 018august 2011 020august 2011 025august 2011 026august 2011 027august 2011 030august 2011 031

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, they are wonderful pictures. A beautiful place!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stepfather is brilliant. I've had guests do scavenger hunts before, but I never thought to send them away in their cars to do one. Perfect! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fabulous photos and wonderful memories. What a fun and creative dad...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me!