“Vee” is one of my favorite bloggers (she might even be my favorite…….). Going to visit her blog is like tea with a good friend. So when she said she was having a “party”, I was happy to attend!
The rules of the party are simple—find four photos I have posted on my blog that I would love to see as note cards. Generally speaking, I love indoor shots and close up details. I wanted to cheat and use this:
It was hard to choose four photos. I liked these:
Creative Spaces July 2009
Sewing Room Lost and Found 2007
Squam Lake June, 2009
A Birthday Visitor March 2008
Thanks for stopping by. I’m looking forward to visiting and seeing the photos everyone shares! Thanks too, Vee, for inspiring me to look back at the pictures that have told my story on and off for the last four and a half years.
Very beautiful Kathy, you really captured the owl so well. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSue
oh, wow.... what lovely shots. i love the lake scene. so pretty. looks very calm & peaceful. some where to read a good book or just enjoy your day. i love how so many are picking different photos from their blog for the note card link up party. so cool. happy to find you. take care. (:
ReplyDeleteStunning! The owl is so captivating! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photography.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful photos! My favorite is the pier at the lake. This was such a fun party! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, you say the sweetest things, Kathy! May I confess that I wanted to cheat as well? I would have, too, except that I couldn't find the photos used in my mosaic. I think I have been guilty of tossing too many photos.
ReplyDeleteNow to discuss your choices... I thought you might be taking a distinctly feminine tone with your first two selections and lovely ones they are. They cause one to ponder. I agree that the close-ups really work well. The final two took us in a different direction. I absolutely love the lake. That photo singlehandedly took me to a wonderful place this morning. It's quite incredible what a photograph can do!
The owl is my very, very favorite of all. That not only could be a note card, but it could definitely be framed. Wonderful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat owl! Amazing! They are all very nice photos...I'd love to be sitting lakeside right now!
ReplyDeleteDeanna
Love the photos! That is a great shot of the owl -- all my owl visitors are at night, more often heard than seen.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection! Although I liked them all, I was especially drawn to your creative spaces one, as well as the auspicious Mr. Owl.
ReplyDeleteI like the name of your blog!
I love the dock...reminds me of my growing up at the cottage! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos....I especially liked the one with all of the red...it is a nicely composed mosaic.
ReplyDeleteLovely and I could have such a good time at that lake...but the owl...so glad Vee thought of this!
ReplyDeleteSandi
Oh, what I would do to run like a little kid, let out a holler, and jump right into that lake! I like that photo the best!
ReplyDeleteI love that owl! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI thought all the pictures beautiful but I can see why you wanted to "cheat" with the first pic. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of the owl:@)
ReplyDeleteDear Kathy, Just hopped over from Vee's...your Owl is my fave! Lovely, lovely blog ~ I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Anne ♥
These are wonderful! Is that an art journal with the angel on the front? I want to start one and this one is beautiful. Did you make it?
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY today, too! Enjoy your special day! HAVE FUN!!!