It's crazy. I live in a small town in Central Vermont and yet I work for a luxury linen company. Anichini is a 20 year old company that sells THE most beautiful textiles in the world. This week I celebrate my 8th anniversary with the company. The Anichini corporate office is only two miles from my house. I work as their Office Manager and have answered the phone there for most of the eight years. Over the years I have acquired some incredible sheets; the kind that celebrities and people of affluence sleep on. The first time I put the good ones on my bed I laughed to myself, thinking about my carpenter husband sleeping in such luxury! For you "Sex in the City" fans, Mr. Big's bed in the final episode of the TV show was dressed in Anichini. When the movie comes out, Anichini is featured on several beds. (frankly, I have never seen "Sex in the City but I know how tremendously popular it was!)
This week, Anichini is featured on a website called "Ask the Decorator". If you have ever wondered how to dress a bed, the video is informative and the eye candy if you love beautiful fabrics can't be compared.

These linens look so dreamy. You are so lucky to work for such a fun place. Thanks for the link to ask the decorator...what a great find. karen
ReplyDelete